Top Rated Local Roofers for commercial roof installation in Brimfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Brimfield, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Brimfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress