Top Rated Local Roofers for commercial roof installation in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress