Best Local Roofers for commercial roof installation in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress