Best Local Roofers for commercial roof installation in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress