Top Rated Local Roofers for commercial roof in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress