Best Commercial Roofing for commercial roof in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hampden, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress