Top Local Roofers for commercial roof in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hadley, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress