Top Local Roofers for commercial roof in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in Granby, MA think RoofExpress