Top Local Roofers for commercial roof in Agawam, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress