Top Commercial Roofing for cheap roofing in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress