Top Rated Commercial Roofing for cheap roofing in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofing in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress