Top Commercial Roofing for cheap roofing in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hadley, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check the roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofing in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress