Top Rated Commercial Roofing for CertainTeed roofing in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Springfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress