Top Rated Local Roofers for CertainTeed roofing in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holyoke, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at your roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress