Top Rated Commercial Roofing for CertainTeed roofing in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Holland, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in Holland, MA think RoofExpress