Best Commercial Roofing for CertainTeed roofing in Hampden, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hampden, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at the roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress