Top Rated Commercial Roofing for CertainTeed roofing in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in Granby, MA think RoofExpress