Top Rated Commercial Roofing for CertainTeed roofing in Cummington, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Cummington, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your roof directly before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress