Top Local Roofers for CertainTeed roofing in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress