Top Rated Commercial Roofing for CertainTeed roofing in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress