Top Commercial Roofing for cedar shake roof in Holyoke, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress