Best Commercial Roofing for cedar shake roof in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hampden, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress