Best Commercial Roofing for cedar shake roof in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress