Top Local Roofers for cedar shake roof in Chester, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chester, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Chester, MA think RoofExpress