Top Rated Commercial Roofing for cedar shake roof in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your roof directly before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress