Top Local Roofers for cedar shake roof in Belchertown, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Belchertown, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Belchertown, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress