Top Local Roofers for built-up roof in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built-up roof in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress