Best Commercial Roofing for built-up roof in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built-up roof in Granby, MA think RoofExpress