Top Commercial Roofing for built-up roof in Goshen, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Goshen, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Goshen, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Goshen, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Goshen, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Goshen, MA
Goshen is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,054 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town has a rural atmosphere, with one general store, a post office, a fire station, a regional elementary school in nearby Chesterfield, and a town hall. The town encompasses both the Upper and Lower Highland lakes, Upper being a part of the D.A.R. State Forest. The Lower Highland Lake is privately held by a homeowners’ association for families who own yearlong and summer properties on the lake.
Goshen was first settled in 1761 and was officially incorporated on May 14, 1781.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built-up roof in Goshen, MA think RoofExpress