Top Commercial Roofing for built-up roof in East Longmeadow, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built-up roof in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress