Top Commercial Roofing for built-up roof in Agawam, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built-up roof in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress