Top Commercial Roofing for bitumen roof in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress