Top Rated Local Roofers for bitumen roof in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holyoke, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress