Top Commercial Roofing for bitumen roof in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hatfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress