Top Commercial Roofing for bitumen roof in Hampden, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hampden, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at the roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress