Best Commercial Roofing for bitumen roof in Hadley, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hadley, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress