Top Commercial Roofing for bitumen roof in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Granville, MA think RoofExpress