Top Rated Commercial Roofing for bitumen roof in Goshen, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Goshen, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Goshen, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Goshen, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Goshen, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Goshen, MA
Goshen is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,054 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town has a rural atmosphere, with one general store, a post office, a fire station, a regional elementary school in nearby Chesterfield, and a town hall. The town encompasses both the Upper and Lower Highland lakes, Upper being a part of the D.A.R. State Forest. The Lower Highland Lake is privately held by a homeowners’ association for families who own yearlong and summer properties on the lake.
Goshen was first settled in 1761 and was officially incorporated on May 14, 1781.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Goshen, MA think RoofExpress