Top Rated Commercial Roofing for bitumen roof in Chesterfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Chesterfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chesterfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chesterfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Chesterfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chesterfield, MA
Chesterfield is a rural hill town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, 26 miles (42 km) east of Pittsfield and 90 miles (140 km) west of Boston. The population was 1,222 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Chesterfield was first settled in 1760 and was officially incorporated in 1762. It was named after the Earl of Chesterfield. The town center, established after the Revolution, has well-preserved Federal period houses along Main Road. In its early days, the town supported a largely agricultural economy, with wool from Merino sheep as a major product. However, there were sawmills and tanneries in operation as well as cloth dressing mills, and in the early 19th century these superseded farming and brought in a small immigrant population that was mostly Irish. Progress wiped out most of the industry in Chesterfield, and by the start of the 20th century a re-emerging agricultural economy developed alongside the growing trade from summer residents.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Chesterfield, MA think RoofExpress