Top Local Roofers for bitumen roof in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chester, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Chester, MA think RoofExpress