Best Local Roofers for best roofing in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress