Top Rated Local Roofers for best roofing in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Easthampton, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check the roof in person before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress