Top Local Roofers for best roofing in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress