Top Rated Commercial Roofing for best roofing in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Agawam, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress