Top Commercial Roofing for best roofing contractor in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing contractor in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress