Best Commercial Roofing for best roofing contractor in Holland, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holland, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing contractor in Holland, MA think RoofExpress