Top Rated Commercial Roofing for best roofing contractor in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing contractor in Granville, MA think RoofExpress