Top Rated Local Roofers for best roofing contractor in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chester, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing contractor in Chester, MA think RoofExpress