Best Commercial Roofing for best roofing contractor in Brimfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Brimfield, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Brimfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing contractor in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress