Top Commercial Roofing for best roofing contractor in Belchertown, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Belchertown, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Belchertown, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing contractor in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress